Who we are
The French National Sailing and Water sport school is a Public Institute dedicated to the development of sailing and water sports.
Founded by the government in 1969, its missions include:
- Educate the professional instructors, coaches and managers for the French network of sailing and watersport operators.
- Contribute to the competitive sports programs of the french sailing federation (FFV) as well as other watersports federations.
- Produce expertises on all questions related to sailing and watersport practice through a research and documentation center and a team of permanent experts in such fields as teaching method, technical, legal, training, meteorological and development matters.
The ENVSN is located on the edge of the magnificent sailing area of the bay de Quiberon. It is based on a 20 acres coastal property that include accommodation for 150 people, classrooms and educational centers, technical premises offering changing rooms, maintenance and storage capacities for aver 200 boats.
Due to its exceptional location and resources, the ENVSN is a highly appreciated venue for foreign sailors. Most of them discover our existence through the occasion of international regattas that we organize. But it also possible to access to all our activities.
Two ways are offered to you.
- You can either join our general program of activities. The tuition will be done in French language with a special attention given to non French locutors.
- Or, you can ask for a custom made course by contacting us directly.
- Suivant >>